Smart LED Strip Lights RGBIC+3000K-6000K Tunable White, Work with Alexa and Google Home, 44+ Scene, APP, Remote Control, Controller, Dimmable, Music Sync, Schedule, for Bedroom, 32.8ft(2 Rolls)
2 in 1 Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Light Dimmer Switch, Neutral Wire Needed, Single Pole 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Fan Light Switch, Work with Alexa, Google Home, App Remote Control, Timing, No Hub Required
- 10%-100% DIMMABLE & 4 FAN SPEED: Except for turning on & off the light and ceiling fan, this smart fan and light switch combo can not only dim light 10%-100% smoothly and flicker-freely but also can also adjust fan speed from 1-4 level.
- COMPATIBILITY: This smart light switch is not compatible with exhaust-type fans, ceiling fans with canopy module, ceiling fans or bulbs built-in remote, Bluetooth or WiFi control and non-dimmable bulbs. This smart dimmer switch works with 1.5A ceiling fans, 150W Max dimmable LED bulbs, 300W Max halogen & incandescent bulbs and 150W Max dimmable CFL bulbs.
- NOTES FOR INSTALLATION: This smart switch requires 2 separate load wires for the lights and ceiling fan and requires neutral wire (houses built before mid-80’s may not have neutral wires). This Alexa light switch can only be used as a single pole switch not 3-way and 4-way. This WiFi light switch is compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only and no Hub required.
- 3 CONTROL METHODS: Your light and ceiling fan can not only be controlled with this smart switch, easy Smart Life App and hands-free Alexa or Google Home voice assistant also are 2 great choice. Control your fan light with simple command when your hands are full or with app when you are off-home.
- SCHEDULE & TIMING: Create a schedule or timer for this smart switch dimmer to automatically turn on/off your ceiling fan and fan light or change to specific brightness and fan speed in preset time. This smart switch makes your home smarter and more convenient.
- FLEXIBLE INDICATOR LIGHT: You don’t need to worry about too bright indicator light at night because the indicator of fan speed and light brightness will fade automatically after 1 min and light. As for fan indicator and light indicator, they can be turned off on app.